Homemade Semolina Pasta
Additional ingredients required
4 Large Free Range Eggs
1. On a clean flat benchtop place the Caputo Rimacinata Semolina Flour into a mound.
2. In the centre of the mound create a well and add the eggs (gently break or lightly beat beforehand and pour) along with the salt.
3. Gently incorporate the flour into the egg until it is fully absorbed.
4. Once the dough is formed knead for roughly 5min until a smooth yellow dough ball is formed.
5. Cover tightly with cling wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. After resting, take the dough from the fridge, unwrap and cut into 4 equal sizes.
7. Generously sprinkle your benchtop with more Caputo Rimacinata Semolina Flour and using a rolling pin roll out 1 of the cut pieces. The key is to roll each piece as thin as possible - (paper thin is ideal)!
8. Slice the pasta sheet into thin strips and dust lightly with the Semolina flour.
Cooking the Pasta
1.Using a medium size pot boal water adding a pinch of salt.
2. Place the pasta strips into boiling water for approximately 2min or until they float. Serve & enjoy with your favourite pasta sauce!