Grapeseed oil 3L
Ideal for Dressing Salads, Frying & Baking
- High smoke point
- Good source of vitamin E
- No additives or preservatives
- Ideal for dressing salads
Sunnz® Grapeseed Oil is made from the seeds of wine grapes in Spain. It is a versatile fruity oil that can be used cold for marinating meats to dressing salads as well as a frying oil given its high smoke point (216°C). It contains naturally occurring vitamin E, antioxidants, and a high concentration of linoleic acid (76%) and linolenic acid.
- Light in flavour with a hint of nuttiness.
- Works well in vinaigrettes.
- An excellent substitute for butter or canola oil.
- Ideal for salad dressings, sauces, and mayonnaise.
- Ideal for baking, grilling, sauteing, shallow and deep frying.
- Great to use in skin and hair care products.