Orange Sky Tea | Noble & Sunday 65gm
This full-bodied rooibos from South Africa is blended with a beautiful combination of orange and cinnamon.
A cold brew will produce a smooth drink and bring out orange and rooibos notes, while a hot brew will yield a cinnamony drink with a hint of orange. Either method yields an aromatic drink with a surprising sweetness and fresh warm flavour, making this is our most popular flavour.
Rooibos is a South African drink made from the red bush plant. With its dark red liquor, sweetness and hints of spice, it's not just a delicious drink. Rooibos is laden with minerals like manganese, magnesium, zinc, calcium and iron. Caffeine free and rich in antioxidants, Rooibos can't be over brewed and doesn't become astringent when steeped for long periods.
- 1 slightly heaped teaspoon per 250mL water
- Freshly boiled water at 100˚c
- Infuse for 5 minutes
- Enjoy clear or with honey
- 2 tsp tea per 250mL water
- 1 tsp sugar (if using) per 250mL
- Mix with filtered cold water until sugar dissolved
- Infuse in fridge for 8 hours
- Strain and enjoy
This tea is Certified Organic.
SIZE: Retail loose leaf; 25 cups